Friday, October 10, 2008

Not movie related.


You may or may not have noticed that I have been very absent from movie commentary. I've got those three movies I haven't reviewed that are in the sidebar and I've been slogging through this five hour, 1930s, French version of Les Miserables. Man, that shit is taking FO.EV.ER! shisse.

Anyway, the point is that my stupid ass flipping laptop is busted again. Yes, again. Like, when I was in Hungary and my computer died because the hard drive just all of the sudden didn't want to communicate with the computer, and then I had to send it back to the US. Well, that was October 12, 2007, and then again on October 8, 2008 the EXACT. SAME. THING happened. And the assholes at the Apple store acted like jerk stores and were wildly unhelpful. Now, I think I was able to get most of the stuff off the computer and put in on an external hard drive, thanks to Disk Warrior. (Except, that my mom closed the computer and it turned off before I could disconnect the EX HD and make sure everything was hunky dory and now it wont turn on at all...)

Anyway, the point is, I think the computer is busted for the time being.

Just know, I will be trying to watch movies--which has become exceedingly difficult because I work at 4:30am and I like to watch movies before I go to bed--and I will be updating. I swear.

See you at the movies!

No comments: